Monday 2 July 2012

Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is the war room!

So in an attempt to keep me on track with my own projects and to have an outlet I'm starting up this blog to share my love of the war gaming hobby.

I've been playing games since I could talk and roll dice and I've loved it the whole time. I've gone through a lot of games but right now I mostly focus on Flames of War, a 15mm game set in WWII, and Hordes, a game of magic and monsters wreaking havoc on magical steam powered machines. But it's pretty easy to peak my interest and get me into almost anything at least once...

I'm not a great painter and it's my least favorite part of the hobby but I'm working on it so work with me people.

So what have I been working on? A ton of terrain, but I'll get to that in another post, first up my Germans. I worked on these a while ago and recently came back and did some touch ups. There is a tournament coming up in mid July and I'm still playing around with lists in my head but hopefully something comes out looking right before the due date.

 A battery of 10.5cm LeHF 18 guns for my Germans

Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier pl, marked in my pl's call sign.

I'm loving the feel of mechanized Infantry and having it run around the table guns blazing has been a ton of fun. Avoiding tanks on the other hand has been a bit of an issue, but there are always issues. Hopefully I'll have a whole company of these guys done in time for the tournament to have a little fun with. 

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog community Chris.

    I love your stuff, so I look forward to seeing pictures of it all.

    although I don't think I can forgive you for the hairspray idea...:)

    ReplyDelete